If the owner of the building is engaged in cleaning on his own, he will have to maintain a staff of cleaners, organize their training, and purchase inventory and detergents. You will also have to put on staff a position responsible for supervising the work of personnel, pay taxes, conclude agreements on waste disposal and deal with a dozen other things. The working time of the managers of the companies responsible for the maintenance of the building, and the budget can be used more productively if you use the services of cleaning companies.
Commercial cleaning: list of services
Professional cleaning companies offer a wide range of services, among which you can choose from one-time operations, as well as maintenance of a building or a separate room on a permanent basis. Employees of such an enterprise are not only trained in special working methods and know how to work with professional detergents and cleaners, but are also fully provided with everything necessary, both reagents, and tools and overalls.
The list of commercial cleaning services includes:
- Dry and wet cleaning of floors;
- Cleaning of carpets and other soft coverings;
- Wet and dry cleaning of furniture;
- Removal of stains from glossy, matte surfaces and textile upholstery;
- Cleaning the room from dust;
- Cleaning of art products made of glass, porcelain, stone, metal, wood;
- Interior cleaning of window frames, doors, ventilation grilles, window sills…
- Cleaning lighting, household and office equipment from dust and stains;
- Cleaning and polishing of glass and mirror surfaces;
- Destruction of odors;
- Disinfection with ozone and dry steam;
- Garbage removal;
- Cleaning of the surrounding area.
The list of commercial cleaning services may include a number of operations, the need for which is determined by the specifics of the operation of the premises and the entire building. These are services for dry cleaning of textile decor, carpets, upholstered furniture, washing of facades and windows, high-altitude work.
Before commercial cleaning, the customer agrees on the list of works and their cost, determines the time. A team of cleaning company employees arrives at the facility, equipped with everything necessary, and in a short time performs a full range of work. Unlike deep commercial cleaning, basic regular commercial cleaning is much faster and takes only a few hours.
Benefits of commercial cleaning
The main advantage of commercial cleaning in Chicago https://hardrockcleaning.com/chicago/commercial-cleaning/ is that it not only cleans the premises from dust and dirt, but also cares for all types of surfaces – mirrors, polished tables and cabinets, washing windows, chandeliers, doors, dry cleaning of upholstered furniture. The premises are well-groomed and attractive. Commercial cleaning is most often ordered for offices and commercial premises. Thanks to the professionalism of the cleaning company employees, in offices such cleaning can be performed without stopping the work process, although it is better to order the service during the absence of staff in the premises.
For commercial cleaning, there is no need for preparatory work, in the form of rearranging furniture or dismantling part of the equipment. The cleaning plan depends on the specifics of the room, you can order the execution of all operations, but you can only a part, for example, exclude carpet cleaning or window cleaning. Flexibility in scheduling is one of the main advantages of commercial cleaning.
Cleaning of offices and shopping centers
These are the categories of premises that most often use commercial cleaning services. Given the specifics of the work of offices and retail establishments, cleaning in the premises where they are located has a number of features. This:
- Respect for confidentiality, especially in relation to offices;
- Periodicity. In offices – at the beginning or end of the working day, in shopping centers – permanent, throughout the working day;
- Complexity. Office cleaning https://hardrockcleaning.com/chicago/commercial-cleaning/office/ is complicated by the presence of a large number of equipment and media with limited access, and in shopping centers – by the constant influx of people.
Also, cleaning of offices and shopping centers requires constant maintenance of landings, elevators, sanitary equipment, and entrance doors.
By ordering a set of commercial cleaning services from a cleaning company, you will ensure constant cleanliness and order in the premises at minimal cost.